I have always loved cycling. It is rated as one of the best exercises to achieve overall fitness. All you need is a good cycle and a pair of sturdy legs to start your journey. In times of recession cycling not just keeps you healthy but also helps save money. I am not an avid fan of gear cycles but would love to own one with gears. Now that is a contradiction I wish I could solve. The process of changing gears gets to me. I want a bicycle which changes gears automatically. Auto shift should be the right term. Luckily for me I found just what I was looking for. A company by the name Land Rider manufactures bicycles with the auto shift technology. Now I can concentrate on my cycling and soak in the beauty all around instead of changing gears. A small change in technology and a significant milestone for biking enthusiast like me.
Gold in the Age of AI, EVs, and Geopolitical Fracture Image Credit: Pixabay Brief Summary Gold in the Age of AI, EVs, and Geopolitical Fracture explores how gold is evolving from a traditional safe-haven asset into a strategic cornerstone of modern portfolios. Introduction: The Metal at the Crossroads of Change For much of its 5,000-year history, gold has been a symbol of money and refuge. Today, it performs a similar role in a world shaped by artificial intelligence (AI), electric vehicles (EVs), and intensifying geopolitical ruptures. Gold has managed to retain its relevance in a fast-changing world in subtle and profound ways. In 2025 and early 2026, the gold market experienced a historic price escalation, with bullion trading above $4,600 per ounce, as investors reassessed risk, monetary policy, and structural demand trends. If you look closely beneath these headlines, you find a deeper story: how technological disruption, economic transformation, and geopolitical fr...
Comments